Monday, February 6, 2012

Eating noodles in the dark

Sorry I haven't written in a couple of days. Like you care though. Anyway, I've been busy. I picked up a few extra shifts at work, running the cash register. Which is harder work than I thought. So when I got home from work the past two days, I've basically collapsed on the couch, and only gotten up long enough to make dinner for myself and then put myself to bed. Then today I was too busy working on some photos. But in the way of an update on the quilting front, I have purchased a sewing machine. I just haven't opened the box yet. It is a Singer Heavy Duty. I got a sweet deal on it from JoAnn's Fabric Store. I just couldn't find what I wanted from Walmart and was too impatient to wait for them to get in what I needed. In other news, I was considering going into beauty school. Well scratch that, I really can't afford it right now and will probably just do it later when I work my way into a full time position at my current store. Which could take a couple of years. But I am more than willing to wait and do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment