Monday, January 30, 2012

I feel deserted....

My baby sister, who is basically my best friend, is joining the Air Force. American will have yet another great individual in their midst. I'm sad because she will be miles away. I won't be able to drop by her apartment for a visit, or have a shopping buddy, or be able to just randomly call her because I need her advice. It's bad enough that my brother is in the army. Josh spent 5 years, (the first 5 of his married life), in Germany. and 3 in Kuwait, Afghanistan, and other places. I've missed my brother and still miss him something terrible. He has luckily been in Alabama for the past 3 years and I've only seen him twice in those three years. I hate the idea of Ariel going into the Air Force because I'm afraid that I'll see her less than I see Joshy. I'm not close with my oldest brother and if I had my way, I'd hardly see him at all. That's how much I prefer Ariel and Josh. I love those two to pieces. I gotta go and get a tissue.....

No comments:

Post a Comment