Monday, January 23, 2012

This is the beginning....

My name is Jessica. I might mention that my hair is no longer blonde. It is a color close to black but not quite black. I like any form of art. Some that I am more talented at include crocheting, cross stitch, quilting, photography, painting, drawing, and scrapbooking. I know those are some stranger hobbies for a 24 year old, but I have some even stranger relatives. Not really, I just enjoy any form of art and also need something to do while watching movies. I don't like to sit still. If I can double task, I'm happy because then I don't feel like I am wasting my time. Watching movies is another thing I like to do. My dad and I have this uncanny ability to reconize actors/actresses and name at least 5 other movies they have been in. So I have seen alot of movies. Some of my favorites include anything Tim Burton, (because I cannot choose a favorite by him), all Disney movies (my favorite being Beauty and the Beast), Shaun of the Dead, Little Women, How to Make an American Quilt, Sherlock Holmes (just because I have a crush on Robert Downey), and several others. I love to read. I've read Tolkien (which is a hard read and took me 3 months), I'm reading Jane Austen right now, (I have all 7 of her novels). I love Sylvia Plath, Edgar Allen Poe, C. S. Lewis (I'm obsessed with anything and everything Narnia),  and pretty much any romance novel I can get my hands on.

I'm getting sleepy right now, so I'm gonna end this random posting. Goodnight dear blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment