So I got more work done on my niece's quilt. I've been working on the block that represents my mother, her grandmother. It's kind of an intricate design with paisley fabrics and that is why it is taking so long. Needless to say, I am going to buy a new sewing machine on Saturday, and so by Saturday night, I will have all the blocks sewn together. Tomorrow in the middle of cleaning house and giving dogs a bath, I am going to finish the two remaining quilt blocks, so that by Saturday, I am ready to get the top sheet done. Then I will by batting and the material for the bottom sheet, so I can quilt it and then put my patch on it. I just can't wait for it to be done so I can start on a new project. In the mean time, (and I don't know if I have mentioned this), I am starting to look for places to move to. I am currently under the same roof with my parents, (loving and hating it), and my credit card bill is almost paid off, so it is almost time to get back to the real world and start living my life. I really can't wait, and then again, I love being where I am at. But I will be 24 next month, so maybe I should start acting my age.

No comments:
Post a Comment